Monday, January 30, 2006

Feeling tired

I went home for a visit this weekend (old and dodgy internet connection at home, hence lack of posts). I had a good time but I was desperate not to come back to Birmingham. Desperate. I haven’t felt like this for a long time. Since the first year really, when I was very homesick. It’s horrible. Really rubbish. I just want to leave Birmingham, leave this life and do something else. Anything else. I can't do the studying and exams anymore, because it is crushing me.

I am 21 and I want out of the rat race. I am only half way through my medical degree and so far away from being anything or anywhere I want to be. I am tired, not in body but in mind.

(I published this, read it and realised it had far too many mistakes to inflict upon anyone, so went back immediately and actually read it. I apologise for any that remain, my brain is scrambled)