Monday, February 27, 2006

Daily Grind

I’ve just been so busy! Running around doing and being everything. And not achieving anything. I am trying to do too much and be too much and its driving me crazy. I sometimes feel that all I want is out of the rat-race. I don’t want to be poor, I don’t want to ask my parents to help me out, I don’t want to do exams, I don’t want to learn IASGPMMSCP about EVERY disease there EVER was, I don’t want to go n at 7.30am every day, I don’t want to do research project – I want out.

I want to live on a narrow boat and draw and paint and play music and not HAVE to do anything. I think I’d achieve a lot more that way. I know that I’d be a nicer person too.

Maybe I don’t want to be enough anymore. Maybe I don’t care about being enough.

It is never too late to become the person you might have been.

Unknown

1 comment:

Tall Medstudent said...

Well, once you have the degree, you can always sit back and take a breather. A friend did just that, taking a couple of years off before doing her internship/residency.