So I got tagged by Marysienka…
You must relate 6 weird things about yourself. After you have done this, you must name the 6 people you are going to tag and then go and tag them by leaving them a comment saying they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1) I have a deep hatred of furry fruit. Kiwis and peaches are the worse offenders – I can’t even touch those, let alone eat them. Raspberries are a little bit fuzzy, and I have to squish ‘em quick with my tongue when I eat them, so they aren’t too furry feeling in my mouth. Furry leaves on plants also have the same effect – like someone walking over my grave. Squicky!
2) I am obsessed with moisturisers. I am not going to age; I am going to stay eternally young with the liberal application of Olay Total Effects SPF 15. You will become wrinkled and saggy, but not me! Mwahahaha!
3) I burst into song about 20 times a day. Mostly because someone says something that reminds me of a song, and so I sing it. Logical, huh. And when I say sing, I mean SING. I’m trained, and I know how to wield a diaphragm. I project well. Everyone else just says I’m loud. Or shout 'shut up! for god's sake, shut up!'.
4) My current favourite food is shrimp and banana sweeties from Sainsburys. My, they are gooooood. The shrimps taste of pink, and the bananas of banana angel delight. So fake, so saccharine, so hitting the spot.
(Isn’t it tricky to type banana?)
5) I have a piano in my bedroom. It’s a crappy old thing that I’ve been dragging around for a few years, but I learnt to play on it (many) years ago and I love it. People are very surprised by it though. I mean, most students have guitars, but I have a huge unwieldy upright piano.
6) I’m terrified of volcanoes. I worry that one day I will be caught in a lava flow. That’s why I like
And that’s a selection of 6 weird things about me – there are many many many more…
Oh, and I’m a wee bit shy to go tag people with this one. I have a fear of rejection.