Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ah, thats better

I have decided that the decision to come home was a good one. I am returning to Birmingham tomorrow, and I’m actually looking forward to it. Why? Because there’s lots of good stuff left to do: concerts, children’s choir, housemate piss-ups, the bittersweet pleasure of packing.

I also know where my placement is! I will be going back to the hospital of my very placement last September. Which is lovely – I really liked it as a hospital, and next Monday I’m going to actually know how to get there and my way round inside. Hurrah!

(When I was there, I liked it so much I thought I would apply for my FY1 year there – wonder if I’ll continue to like it… I hope so, I really do)

I have been doing much kitten cuddling today, and they are so impossibly cute! I want to keep them forever like this, but they will have to grow up and move out… just like me I guess!

I have also smashed 2500 word barrier on my essay. After so long reading and thinking about it, but never getting round to writing, I am really enjoying it. So much so I was working til 11pm tonight. Crazy stuff!

But all in all today I am feeling much better. Much more my usual buoyant optimistic happy little self. Which can only be a good thing, right?

No comments: