Monday, June 12, 2006

I wouldn't bother, its not worth the effort

Alright, so I’m a rubbish blogger.

I’m having another crisis of being enough (they are getting a little repetitive, aren’t they?) and so I have been too busy drowning my sorrows in cheesecake and Green and Black’s finest offerings.

I think it’s end of holiday blues. You know, new placement starting a week today (I still do not know where it will be…the Medschool couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery), having to ‘camp’ at Mirabelle’s for two weeks while between house contracts, losing my beloved housemates, gaining 4 new ones who I don’t know that I can live with (one of them I’ve only seen once this academic year…).

And on top of that I have to write a 4000 word essay this week.

RUBBISH.

I only left home on Saturday, and I’m so homesick. I keep crying over stupid things, and I feel so empty.

The emptiness is compounded by a severe attack of loneliness. I’m back in Brum, so not with my family. My housemates have gone to Brighton to find a house and to Blackpool for a funeral respectively, Mirabelle is busy with her lovely boyf John, Felicity is busy busy busy and Jenna is in Zambia. All my less close friends are at home/on holiday, and I just feel it’s me left.

So here I am, trying to be enough, feeling all alone.

(See, I shouldn’t have bothered. That was so wet. I promise to be more cheerful tomorrow.)

2 comments:

Marysienka said...

Aaaw yea feeling alone and crying over stupid things, that really sucks. Are you sure you're not PMSing? ;)
But yeah, I get your point...

What's the essay about? And how long are the placements?

Hang in there girl!

Anna said...

thanks!

the essay is still the same one... i've got loads of info and ideas, just havent written anything yet! oops...

the placement is my first 6 week block of the 4th year, starting on mon. i've just found out where i went last sept for my first placement, which is wicked cos i know my way round there already. yay!