Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sorted

So, I’m all moved in.

My rents have come up trumps and installed a fabulously enormous desk and stacks of shelving. The wardrobe-type-hanging-space is still over the desk, but I think I’ll get used to that. My chest of drawers is also still outside my door, but I think I’l manage with that ok.

The piano is also in place, but it was a huge effort to get it there. Thank God for beasty strong brothers and dads. We (me, Mirabelle, Dad and bro) got it out of my old house (no 60) onto some piano wheels, then wheeled it down the middle of the road to my new abode (no 200, same road). Normally it’s a fairly busy road, but due to England making their final appearance in the World Cup at the same time, we only saw 3 cars.

I’m feeling a lot happier about the house now – I think the post previous to this was a direct reaction to moving stress.

I am also intensely tired, which helps nothing. I didn’t go to bed last night til 2.30am, then woke up at 7.30am for church. On top of a week of heavy work and little sleep. Ouch. So it’s now 11pm, and as I didn’t even have a nap this afternoon, I think it is time for bed…

No comments: