Monday, January 01, 2007

happy new year

Happy new year everyone! I hope 2007 is fruitful and happy and everything that is good!

Me, I guess I am melancholy again. Seeing in the New Year by myself again is deeply pathetic. I have wonderful friends, and I know just how lucky I am to have them. But however much I love them, and they love me, it is not the right sort of love.

Being alone is so lonely, especially at this particular festive holiday. No other season conjures up such strong images of love and togetherness, and when you have no one to love and be together with, it is utterly rubbish.

I am breaking m heart over a friend. A friend who thinks I am very nice, but only nice. He doesn’t care any further for me. I wish, with all my heart, that there truly was a way to make him love me, but there isn’t.

I am beginning to attempt to face up to a life alone. I have always planned, in every dream for the future, to be married and have children. I begin to see now that this may not be the way my life turns out. And I don’t know what I will do, if I am not a wife and mother.

I am truly a pathetic case.

3 comments:

Tall Medstudent said...

Well, I hope the new year works out better for you in that department! :) Happy New Year!

Marysienka said...

Ok so I wish good health to everyone, but to you, I wish a BF for 2007.

...

You can do so for me as well. Thankyou :o/

Hang in there girl, you're not alone... *sigh*

Anna said...

I'm wishing for us both marysienka!