Monday, January 08, 2007

I’m sitting in the library of my current placement (a huge shiny new airport terminal of a building, which isn’t very warm this morning), supposedly learning something about urology, but I actually I just don’t wanna!

It’s raining again. But I feel ok today. Life is going along. There’s a lot to be stressed about, some things that don’t feel good, but there’s also so much to be thankful for. And today I can see it.

(Bout time too!)

Update (pm):

My new year’s resolutions rolled out today:

1. Improve my fitness, before I end up a fat old lady with metabolic syndrome

2. Make my own lunch, to save me £££ every week

3. Spend 10 minutes every day sketching, to build up the old creative muscles

And here is the result of today’s 10 minutes:

Ok, so it was more like 30…

2 comments:

Marysienka said...

Wow I really like your drawing! I'm a big 0 in that department...
No resolutions for me. I'm too lazy :-P

Anna said...

hehehe I picked fairly easy ones - esp the sketching one! I think maybe I made it a resolution as an excuse to indulge myself and avoid work...!