Monday, May 07, 2007

The internet is again playing up and leaving me high and dry. So anyway I am doing this at work (sssshhhh! Don’t tell anyone!). I’m going to try and summarise the last week for you, quickly!

I have finally seen some patients. I went out with a lovely palliative care doctor, who was incredibly compassionate and warm, really inspirational.
I’ve also been appreciating the sights of Toronto – a walk around Cabbagetown, a trip to the Toronto Islands, a ride in the lift to the top of the CN Tower (all 147 floors!). Toronto is a great city, and the people here are very friendly.
I’ve moved into my last set of accommodation, some U of T halls which are really quite plush. Much nicer than our student accommodation!

1 comment:

Marysienka said...

it seems like you have more internet problems than my friends who are in Africa right now ;) What's up???