Sunday, September 23, 2007

Still revising, but humour intact

Sylvia and I went for a run yesterday morning. We were both slopping around in our pjs at nearly lunchtime, and so decided to be dynamic before showering and getting on with the day. We've been running together for about 6 or 7 weeks now, but the last 2 have been poor... We don't go very far, but its nice to get out and get moving.

So anyway, we both threw on some clothes, scrapped back our hair and hit the street. As we were leaving the house, I was fretting about my VPL (visible panty line) as I put on some atrocious granny knickers under my jogging bottoms. Sylvia grinned slyly and announced that she had no such problem, as she 'wasn't wearing any pants'. And as I stared at her disbelievingly, she proceeded to prove it, by flashing me one bum cheek. In the street.

I mean, it was a very nicely bronzed and toned cheek, but at 11am in the street?!

No comments: