Monday, October 15, 2007

Still here

Thank goodness for the weekend is all I can say!

I survived last week, but now the next stretches in front of me with a million things to do, and none of them seem aimed at getting me through surgery...!

On the upside, I had some very good radiology teaching on Friday, and have decided that perhaps I should embrace my rather extreme excitment about imaging and go into radiology. I am the girl that LOVES plain film radiographs. And CTs. And MRI. And especially echocardiograms. Probably a goo idea if I don't get started on them... I think the main tipping point was my huge joy in demonstrating my grasp of Rigler's sign my fellow students, who were unmoved. I may need help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I've had a hard time clearing
my mind in getting my ideas out. I truly do enjoy
writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted just trying to figure out how to begin.
Any suggestions or hints? Cheers!

Also visit my webpage; bookmarks.fx14.com

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also visit this website on regular basis to take updated from most up-to-date reports.

My homepage; starlit