Friday, July 11, 2008

Och Aye


I've been away this week, and went cold turkey from the internet. I was in Edinburgh, the farthest North I've ever been (the city of York being the previous holder of that title). It was a fantastic four days in the city with Lily, seeing many exciting places and walking many many many miles! There were also quite a number of tea and cake stops. Yay!

I have to mention the train journey. We travelled up first class on Virgin Xcountry, and I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to cattle class. First class has a trolley service serving tea and biscuits, every seat has a table and there's so much more room. We got a great price on the tickets because we booked so far in advance, so I shall just have to spend my life booking everyhting well ahead!

1 comment:

Britton said...

Hey, there's really much effective information above!
this page | 5 | get it