Monday, July 28, 2008

The streets are steaming

So I've been MIA for a while. I've been busy. Very very busy, mostly having the best few weeks of my life. I've swum in the sea three times, got a real tan, eaten 5 ice creams in one afternoon, had tea at the Ritz, cried as the Captain embraced his children, spent twenty minutes on the phone calming and coaxing a very rude patient, driven 5 miles to Tesco at 11pm for icing sugar, graduated as an actual doctor and spent lots of quality time with all the people I love best in the world.

And now I have one week left before the start of the rest of my life. I'm scared and yet so excited.

(Oh, and the title? It's been incredibly, unEnglish-ly hot for the last few days, and this evening we were treated to a mother of a thunderstorm. Afterwards, the streets steamed. It was beautiful.)

1 comment:

Bryon said...

It cannot truly have success, I believe so.
first time home buyer | office sex videos | wife first anal